This is a journey leading to the tuff area from Monte Amiata, the Sacred Mountain of the Etruscans along its gentle slopes, seeking evidence that the ancient Etruscan people left behind in this land.
We recommend you to travel this precious corner of Tuscany on an e-bike: thanks to the assisted pedalling you can live this experience at its best and, without too much effort, enjoy charming landscapes and panoramas: from the summit of Monte Amiata to its slopes, from the Fiora and Albegna valleys to the impressive Vie Cave and the Etruscan Tombs dug inside tuff.
A path full of history and mystery, perfect for those who love outdoor activities and nature.
- 3 nights half board in one of our hotels in Mount Amiata with dinner based on typical products and drinks (including water and ¼ of wine)
- Pick-up from the Chiusi Chianciano Terme Train Station to the hotel and back
- 2 lunches in typical restaurants
- 2 FD e-bike rental
- Team-car to follow guests during all the bike tours
- Transfer for taxi/bus returns at the end of the day