According to D.lgs. n. 196/2003 (Personal Data Protection Code), which replaced Law no. 675/1996, the processing of the information concerning you will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your confidentiality and of your rights. Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. n. 196/2003 (already article 10 law 675/1996) of the above-mentioned law, therefore we provide you with the following information:
- The provision of data on the name, surname, address, tax code, place and date of birth is mandatory in order to be able to offer the services requested and any refusal to provide such data would imply failure to perform the service. The provision of telephone and e-mail information is equally necessary and is intended to allow Macinaie Incoming sas to inform you and update on the activities and services to which the affiliates are entitled.
- We inform you that personal data suitable for revealing racial or ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union type as well as personal data that reveal the state of health and sex life, those related to health, are sensitive data. Such data, together with the judicial data, which you have spontaneously granted, shall not be treated unless the express written consent is received;
- The data will be communicated, with the consent provided, to other subjects (companies, entities, associations) and specifically to Tour Operator, touristic service providers, acquired and potential customers, as well as to all public and private bodies whose transmission would Necessary for carrying out the work that is the subject of this contract.
- The holder of the treatment is Macinaie Incoming sas with registered office in Castel Del Piano, Via Pozzo Stella, 57
- The data processing will take place at the aforesaid headquarters and will only be handled by the personnel responsible for it.
- You may at any time exercise your rights to the data controller in accordance with art. 7 of the Privacy Code (already Article 13 of Law No 675/1996), in particular you may be required to know the existence of any processing of data that may affect you; To obtain without delay the communication in an intelligible form of the same data and their origin, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law; Updating, rectifying or integrating the data; The attestation that the foregoing operations were brought to the attention of those to whom the data were communicated, except where such fulfillment appears impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right; to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning it, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection.
- For more informations about your privacy rights, please visit the Privacy Authority’s website at www.garanteprivacy.it
Consent to the personal data processing in Le Macinaie Incoming Sas
I, the undersigned, have obtained the information provided by the data controller pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, and in particular that the treatment is required by the nature of the relationships between the undersigned and the data controller, he agrees to the processing of the data necessary for carrying out the operations indicated in the information.