The website available at www.prenota-amiata.it and www.bookingamiata.com, including its subdomains or sections (the "Site" or "Website" or "Service") are developed and operated by Macinaie Incoming SaS.
By accessing the Web Site you acknowledge that you have read the information provided and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of use. Incoming Macinaie can change the terms and conditions of use at any time, so we recommend that you review them regularly.
The date at the beginning of these terms and conditions of use refers to the last update of these terms. Any new conditions will apply from the date of publication.
Some services provided through the Website may be subject to specific terms or instructions that must be accepted by the User prior to the provision of the service in question.
These specific conditions may be imposed by Macinaie Incoming or by third parties. These specific conditions apply in addition to the terms and conditions of use and, in case of conflict, replace the terms and conditions of use. As a result, you must acknowledge that you have read and accepted these specific terms.
Likewise, as regards the collection and processing of personal data, the Privacy Statement applies.
- OBJECT OF THE SERVICES
The web site www.prenota-amiata.it is provided by Macinaie Incoming to provide you with all travel information and / or to help you determine the availability and range of travel and related products and to make reservations On-line travel.
The Service Provider, Macinaie Incoming Partner, agrees to use this website for the sale of travel services / services, on its own behalf and / or on behalf of its customers.
- AUTHORIZED USE OF THE SITE
You agree not to use the Services irresponsibly for fraudulent or illegal purposes. Likewise, you agree not to participate in any behavior or action that may harm the image, interest, or rights of Macinaie Incoming or third parties.
You will not interfere with the functioning of the Website or the Services, and in particular will not impersonate another user or person. You agree not to undertake any action that may harm, render unavailable, overburden, deteriorate, or impede the normal use of the Website or the Services, which may affect the security of the Website or which may in some way interfere with the offered services.
It is strictly forbidden to use robots, spiders or any other mechanism, mobile application, program or tool for accessing, copying, or controlling any part of the Website or the Services in any way that is in conflict with the Ordinary use. Likewise, it is forbidden to obtain or attempt to obtain the contents of the Website.
Macinaie Incoming will block access to users who abuse or misuse the Service. The ability to block malicious users is the only way to ensure that we can provide reliable service to all legitimate users.
It is the responsibility of the User to make sure that before using the Website or Services that the features of the Web Site or Services meet the needs of the User.
In order to use certain Services, the User must be able to be registered and thus have a valid email address. To do this, you must provide a valid email address to which you will receive account activation notifications.
You agree to provide the mandatory information required for registration and also acknowledge that such information is truthful, complete and up to date. It is the User's responsibility to keep this information up to date. If the User provides false, obsolete or incomplete information, Macinaie Incoming reserves the right to suspend or cancel the User's account.
You must protect and maintain the password of your account without disclosing it to third parties. You must not allow other users to log in through your account or use another user's account.
You are responsible for all your transactions through your account through any device. If the user suspects that another user is using her account, he must immediately inform Macinaie Incoming .
Macinaie Incoming may suspend or delete the user's account if you believe that the User has not adhered to these terms and conditions of use.
- CONTENT OF USE
- Reservation Policies - Reservation requests made through our systems are considered legally binding contracts that are completed upon receipt of the booking confirmation. Only the products displayed on the booking platform prepared by Macinaie Incoming and for which are indicated the relevant prices can be selected and booked. Manual inquiries made by phone, fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
- Booking - The user, through a specially formatted form, searches for the services of his interest, with the possibility to indicate the preferences of the trip (dates and times of flights, type of rooms in hotels, type of car for the car rental etc.). When the user clicks on "Book" or "Confirm", Macinaie Incoming will verify electronically the details of the reservation, the availability of the required services and will process the request. A reservation reference number will be generated. If you do not see the booking confirmation page showing the reference number of the same, it is your responsibility to check the status of your booking by contacting Macinaie Incoming directly.
- Modification - Electronic booking of reservations is planned. All modification requests must be made through the portal, they must be confirmed by email. If the user does not receive the confirmation email of the changes, they will not be accepted and / or executed.
- Cancellation - The user has the option, by accessing the archive of his bookings, to cancel them by clicking on the "Cancel reservation" button. From then on, Macinaie Incoming will electronically process the cancellation request and the user will see the cancellation confirmation page. If you do not see this page, it's your responsibility to check that the reservation is actually canceled.
- Prices - The prices and rates indicated by Macinaie Incoming are defined in the system by the Partner or Service Provider. All rates are considered valid. Macinaie Incoming does not take any responsibility for their determination. The cost applied is that indicated at the time of confirmation.
- Payments - All paid service payments must be made by the user within the specified expiry date and against the Partner or Service Provider who supplies them.
- If the Macinaie Incoming Partner or the service provider ceases to provide the service for specific periods, for example the hotel plans an extraordinary closing, even if reservations have already been confirmed, it is the duty of the supplier to notify directly The customer / user as soon as he or she becomes aware of such modification or deletion. In the absence of such notice, Macinaie Incoming will not be responsible for the failure to use the services booked. Macinaie Incoming will not respond to any price changes with respect to the originally booked fare.
You acknowledge and agree that use of the Website and Services is at your own risk and risk and under the responsibility of the User and therefore Macinaie Incoming assumes no responsibility for misuse or use in violation of these terms and conditions of use.
You will be responsible for any damages to Macinaie Incoming arising out of the use of the Website User and Services in violation of the terms and conditions of use and you agree to indemnify Macinaie Incoming for any liability / burden it may incur as a result of the User's violation of these terms and conditions of use.
Macinaie Incoming does not guarantee the availability or continuity of the Website or Services, its accuracy, reliability or completeness. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Macinaie Incoming will have no liability in this regard.
As an exemplary and unrestricted title, Macinaie Incoming is not responsible for any damages that may arise from:
- Interruptions, viruses, technical problems, interference, omissions, unavailability, power outages, telecommunication network failures, or devices used by the user.
- Delays or unavailability of the Website and Services due to traffic shortages or overloads on the Internet, in the communications network or in the power grid.
- Third-party actions.
- Unavailability of the Website and Services due to maintenance or software updates.
- All that is beyond the direct control of Macinaie Incoming.
EXCEPTION FOR PREVIOUSLY COMPLAINED INJURY OF MACINAIE INCOMING AND IN THESE CASES WHICH, BY CAUSE OF SPECIFIC CIRCUMSTANCES OF ANY USER INVOLVED OR BY THE NATURE OF THE QUESTION, THE APPLICABLE LAW PROVIDES THAT RESPONSIBILITY CAN NOT BE LIMITED TO AN AGREEMENT, THE USE OF WEB SITE AND SERVICES ARE ONLY AT YOUR USE'S RISK AND INCLUDING MACHINES IN NO EVENT SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND BY THE USER AS FOLLOW US USE OF THE WEB SITE OR SERVICES.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All intellectual property rights of the Website and Services, its design, source code and all intellectual property rights over any content contained therein (including without limitation texts, images, animations, databases, graphics, logos , Trademarks, icons, buttons, images, videos, audio recordings, etc.) are or are licensed to Macinaie Incoming.
- GENERAL INFORMATION AND CONTACTS
If any provision of these terms and conditions of use is declared invalid or invalid, it is deemed not to have been included. The remaining provisions in these terms and conditions of use shall not be affected in any way.